AccountingWEB Live to be a unique blend of technology showcase, educational workshop and inspiring content.
Today, AccountingWEB (www.accountingweb.co.uk) announced a new two-day exhibition aimed at practice partners and accountants working in UK businesses.
To be held in the Ricoh Arena, Coventry on 2-3 Dec 2020, AccountingWEB Live will be a unique blend of technology showcase and educational programme with a mission to deliver the very best content for UK accountants free of charge.
In a recent survey of AccountingWEB users:
• 81% of respondents identified content (topics, speakers and workshops) as the primary reason for them to attend an event
• 33% do not currently attend an accounting event
• 73% would attend an event run by AccountingWEB
• 95% of respondents rated AccountingWEB’s content from good to excellent
• 88% of respondents used AccountingWEB content daily or weekly
• 76% of readers made purchasing decisions based on what they read on AccountingWEB
"Content is the single biggest factor in why people attend exhibitions and AccountingWEB has been delivering best-in-class digital content for more than 20 years,” said Tom Dunkerley, CEO Sift. "Now, we're using that expertise, along with our unrivalled reputation and reach, to put on an accounting event with content and the practical needs of our audience at its heart."
As well as a full content programme of keynotes and seminars, AccountingWEB Live will feature showcases from the UK’s leading technology brands, demoing the latest products, updates and solutions.
Premium Launch Partners include Xero, Intuit QuickBooks, FreeAgent and TaxCalc with more to be announced.
A full content programme will be announced over the coming months. Keynote speakers, panel sessions, practical workshops and CPD seminars will all be available at AccountingWEB Live, delivered in four main workstreams:
• ANY ANSWERS | Theatre: Our 100-seat, Question Time style theatre will be at the heart of the show floor. This is where our audience gets to put their burning questions to our panel of industry experts, fellow accountants, politicians and special guests.
• INSIGHT EXCHANGE | Workshops: Theatres on the main exhibition floor will connect vendors with potential customers using the power of content. With capacity for 50-70 people, these pre-booked sessions will include product demos, case studies and seminars.
• ACCOUNTINGWEB | Keynotes: Special guest speakers will share exciting new insights and perspectives around the issues facing the accounting profession. From political hard-hitters to market analysts, our keynote sessions will inspire and provoke.
• ACCOUNTINGWEB | Academy: This CPD-accredited education programme will develop newcomers and pros alike by helping them learn the skills they need to succeed; from getting to grips with key software packages to delivering best-in-class client service.
AccountingWEB Live will be working with such launch partner associations as ACCA, ICPA, AAT and AIA to ensure its content programme meets professional accounting standards and delivers practical advice. Other partner associations will be announced in due course.
A full content programme detailing speakers, topics and a call for papers will be announced over the coming months. Interested parties can visit the dedicated AccountingWEB Live website (www. accountingweblive.co.uk) and register their interest.
A full marketing programme across AccountingWEB and its sister B2B brands (PracticeWeb, HRZone, TrainingZone and MyCustomer) will launch in Spring 2020 to coincide with registration. Full details to come.
ABOUT ACCOUNTINGWEB LIVE
To be held in the Ricoh Arena, Coventry on 2-3 Dec 2020, AccountingWEB Live is the UK’s newest accounting exhibition, blending inspiring, practical content with cutting edge technology showcases and a fully CPD-accredited educational programme.