Full speaker and session line up revealed. Book your place now!
Today we are proud to announce the full line up of the Expo Conference Programme.
Covering the most relevant topics and featuring the industry's very best speakers, it is a full range of panels, debates, discussions, textures and workshops aimed at addressing the challenges currently facing the accounting profession.
Complementing the 60+ confirmed exhibitors, the programme is designed to equip accountants with the knowledge, strategy and insight needed to take on the challenges of 2022.
- Rebecca Benneyworth, Paul Aplin, Anita Monteith, Peter Rayney, Bill Dodwell, Jason Croke and Steve Collings on MTD, business and personal tax plus the effects of the Autumn Budget.
- Will Farnell, Stuart Hurst, Nigel Adams and Aynsley Damery on automation, apps and how tech can help your firm today.
- Dave Sellick, Nathan Keeley, Bobby Lane and Nick Levine on the latest trends and movements in tech innovation, open banking and fintech.
- Leading business and accounting coaches offering expert tips and advice including Carl Reader, James Ashford, Reza Hooda, Heather Townsend and Della Hudson.
- Lucy Cohen, Lianne Weaver and Emma Chesson on the challenges around team management, wellbeing in the workplace and the staffing needs of the modern firm.
- Alastair Barlow, Sharon Pocock, Paul Layte and Yogesh Patel on the future for accounting, from the shift to online advisory to sustainability and diversity.
- Such respected accountants as Glenn Martin, Keith Lesser, Robert Stell, David Winch, Joe David, John Moxon and Ria-Jaine Lincoln will be sharing their stories and experiences.
HMRC representatives will also be attending the Expo across both days. We can announce we will be joined by Richard Fowler, Deputy Director of MTD, HMRC and Giles McCallum, Head of MTD, HMRC..
We are also delighted to confirm that Jim Harra, First Permanent Secretary and Chief Executive of HMRC, will be joining a panel session.
Session timings and more HMRC representatives will be announced shortly.
A full speaker list can be found here. More speakers will be added over the coming weeks - sign up for the Expo newsletter to hear about these sessions first.